Part-time/school time Administrator / Bookkeeper
Location: Head Office based at Sunbury-on-Thames
Main Function of the job: The ideal candidate will have the ability to undertake all processes that a bookkeeper would normally do such as credit control, quarterly VAT returns, invoicing and possibly payroll at a later date. This work will also require administrative duties, dealing with clients, reception and any other office duties to assist the Managing Director in his day-to-day duties
- Complete the VAT return for each quarter together with using the government gateway system to enable payment
- Creation of invoices from information supplied from our digital client/job database
- Using Sage, formulate all reports for the end of quarter VAT and the end of year accounts
- Verification and payment of the company’s pension scheme through the Web portal supplied by Royal London
- Schedule maintenance of all the company’s assets such as Vehicles, Survey Instruments, Fire Alarm & Intruder systems, Company Certification through various bodies etc.
- Reception duties handling telephone calls with a clear and confident manner, taking of messages and connecting calls to the correct person
- Undertake other duties within the office as directed by the MD
- Sage 50 Accounts system
- Accounts and Bookkeeping
- Credit Control
- Microsoft Office
- Some technical experience in a survey/engineering environment would be helpful but not essential
Salary and Benefits: Salary will be extremely competitive and dependant on experience. Pension and benefits after probationary period of up to 3 months.
Start Date: Immediate
For more information and to apply: Please send all CVs to Andrew Larch: Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office on 01932 761196 for an informal chat.